Important Documents


Many of our staff have official health and safety training but requirements should be discussed before an event. We are fully responsible for our staff members and equipment on all events where we are present and the type of event is not dry hire. Our insurance documents below cover our staff and liability insurance at every event.

Health and Safety

Our set-up team are trained to responsibly work safely with all equipment and use their initiative to make all events as safe as possible. Our risk assessments only vary when a venue has special requirements and can be customised before your event with an organised site survey. Our standard documents below detail the way we work and how our team are trained to set-up and run events.


For cash bar events we will always have a designated staff member with a personal license, however, if the venue does not have a license we must apply for a TEN (Temporary Event Notice)

The above PDF is for application to Epping Forest District Council, for other areas please check your postcode here for the correct document. We will complete the TEN licence as we will be responsible for selling and executing a cash bar service. It’s always work checking with your venue as some venues already have premises licences and we will not require a TEN.

Ten applications are for up to 500 attendees including staff and other businesses present at your event.